The most effective hose washing system available
The Circul-Air Roto Jet Hose Washer is a device that completely eliminates the backbreaking and resource-depleting chore of manually scrubbing down hose. Hose washing is necessary for maximum life and a clean, professional appearance. More importantly, however, the Roto Jet Hose Washer effectively removes mud, gravel, glass, and other potential toxins and carcinogens. No other method is available to thoroughly deep clean your hose.
Hydrocarbons can carry 90% of the toxins, including carcinogens, produced by a fire. These harmful deposits are easily and safely removed with our hose washer. The Roto Jet washes at the rate of 30 feet per minute. Its 60-gallon soaking tank allows the application of detergents, conditioners, or desired disinfectants.
The use of our Roto Jet Hose Washer reduces the possibility of spreading contaminants on the driveway and surrounding areas of stations back indoors. Most importantly, thoroughly cleaned and properly maintained equipment will allow you to get down to the job at hand – saving lives. Every firefighting team knows the work does not end when the embers are extinguished. To maintain the highest level of efficiency and fire preparedness, your core fire equipment must be properly maintained.
• Wash up to 30 fpm of hose, 1-1/4 to 5” diameter
• 4 industrial nylon brushes for quick scrubbing
• 4 adjustable spray jets
• 60-Gal pre-soak chamber w/ adjustable guides
• ¾” Inlet for water (45 – 90 psi)
• 1-1/4” outlet for discharge water
• Foot pedal operation for one or two person use
• Industrial powder coat finish
• 1 Year Warranty
• Electrical and Dimensions:
• 120V, 60Hz, 1PH, 20A
• 8’ grounded plug included
• Dimensions: (WxDxH) = 81” x 25” x 51”
Made in North America